We can assist plantations sector to meet regulatory requirements and in accordance with RSPO requirements. Our consultants are registered with DOE and the RSPO.
- Conducting Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) and Environment & Social Impact Assessment (ESIA)for new plantations.
- Preparing the Environment Management Plan and conducting regular Environmental Compliance Audits .
- We can also assist your firm in the preparation of Sustainability Reports in accordance with BURSA regulations according to GRI4 format to be listed in the FTSE4GOOD index, or in accordance with any other international bodies regulating the palm oil sector.
- We can develop sustainability guideline, strategy and policy for the oil sector to meet international certification standards and expectation.
- We also have the expertise to undertake Environmental and Social Impact Assessment to meet International Finance Corporation requirements for Principle Banks/Lenders if and when your expansion projects require funding in excess of USD 10 million.<