We offer our expertise to assist in developing a sound Sustainability Report based on reporting format in line with the requirement of MOE UZs. The report will provide your organisation with the right method to achieve and implement a long term Sustainability Strategy and achieve realistic Sustainable Goals.
Our approach in Developing the Sustainability Report as per bourses requirements are very structured and methodical. It consists of these steps:
- Development of sustainability strategy
- Assist in sustainability goal setting and stakeholder engagement
- Outline a sustainability roadmap for the short and long term
- Identify and prioritise the material sustainability matters based on Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)4 Framework
- Set the scope within which materiality will apply
- Physical locations of the organisation (geographic boundary)
- Entities within the organisation (organisational boundary)
- Operations within or outside the organisation (including value chain)
- Conduct a Gap Analysis and develop Action Plans
- Prepare Sustainability Reports and help define the reporting scope
The timeline to develop and produce the Sustainability Report will be between 4 to 6 months. Contact us today for free advise.